1. Any conflicts with other photographic and/or video coverage contracts and any notifications necessary to avoid such conflicts are the sole responsibility of the client.
2. The client may request one revision to the video upon viewing the preview of the product. This revision does not include song changes, or changes to the video that require more than 2 hours of labor.
3. Client assumes all responsibilities for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance permits, etc., which may be required for Your Moment Media to photograph/video each event, public or private. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining and retaining permission for access to any requested camera positions and is solely responsible for the quality of the final production resulting from the use of, or inability to use, such camera positions. The client warrants that he/she has the legal rights to anything Your Moment Media will videotape, including photos, musical recordings, videotapes, or any other materials delivered to Your Moment Media for inclusion in the client’s video.
4. Your Moment Media reserves the right to use videos and photos for display and or promotional purposes. All video masters, raw footage and photographs remain the exclusive property of Your Moment Media.
5. Artistic Style. On its own behalf and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with Your Moment Media’s portfolio and is requesting services with knowledge of the company’s style and that the company’s work is constantly evolving; that Your Moment Media's services are of a unique and artistic nature; that the photos and or video may be different from photos and or video done by the company in the past; and that in creating the photos or videos we shall use our own creative artistic judgment to create images consistent with our personal judgment to create images and videos consistent with our vision of the event, which may be different from the clients and or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that the photos or videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or aesthetic criteria.
6. By completing this contract the client is agrees to pay a retainer fee that is half of the total balance. Payment for the second half of the balance is due thirty days before the wedding.
7. The client reserves the right to terminate the contract for any reason up to thirty days after the date the retainer is paid to receive a full refund. Should the client terminate the contract after the thirty day window, the retainer fee will not be refunded.
8. The client has critically viewed samples of Your Moment Media's video and/or photo work and hereby grants full editorial and production control to Your Moment Media for all aspects of the production and post-production services for the event. In the event a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the edited master tape, it is at the sole discretion of Your Moment Media as the exclusive producer of the event video recording. Changes requested to the final video after delivery to client are charged at a rate of $50 / hour.
9. All personal property provided by client to Your Moment Media for utilization in the post- production of their video/photos is received by Your Moment Media at the complete and total risk of the client. Your Moment Media will make every effort to ensure the safekeeping of a client’s personal property while in its possession and return same to client upon delivery of the edited final video.
10. If Your Moment Media fails to comply with the terms of this agreement due to any event or at beyond the control of Your Moment Media, including but not limited to illness, accident, and other catastrophes, or uncontrollable and unforeseeable equipment failure, Your Moment Media’s liability is limited only to a refund/partial refund depending on incident.
11. DVD’s and USB’s will be delivered to the address provided on the contract if they have been ordered. Your Moment Media is not responsible if the package is lost, stolen, or delivered to an incorrect address due to client error. You can expect to receive the package within 2 months after delivery of the digital version.
12. Rescheduling within two months of the wedding date may require additional fees to be added in order to secure a new date.
13. Your Moment Media uses drones to capture HD aerial footage. Using the drone to capture this footage is dependent on the permission of the venue, the weather the day of, and FAA regulations. If either are not permitting, the drone can not be used.
14. Raw Footage, if ordered, is only available digitally for 1 month after upload date. Any re-uploading of files may require additional fees. Raw Footage is unedited footage.